U of Michigan Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

au5233

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey !

U of M gave me a call last night, saying I have been accepted! LOL I interviewed there on Nov 16. Anyone else interview this day and hear from them?

Regardless, as much as I thought UofM was a nice school, def not the school for me...my decision is already made!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey !

U of M gave me a call last night, saying I have been accepted! LOL I interviewed there on Nov 16. Anyone else interview this day and hear from them?

Regardless, as much as I thought UofM was a nice school, def not the school for me...my decision is already made!

If you're absolutely sure. Michigan's an incredible school and could open doors.

haha yeah I'm sure. I was sure the day I walked out from that school. Depends on what you're looking for in a school. Based on my goals, UDM far out-shined UofM.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're absolutely sure. Michigan's an incredible school and could open doors.

Just curious-- I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by 'opening doors.' You've mentioned it a few times, but could you please further elaborate on what you mean here? :)

I was thinking the same thing! What kind of doors would be opened? I mean it's not like business school where you could come out with an exceptional job offer from an internship or something like that. Unless he means research doors...something I could care less for. But in my opinion, no matter what school u go to, you graduate and either specialize, start working, or do research. only 3 possible doors. I could be wrong tho, that's just what I think based on what I know so far.

does anyone watch tv?

its the michigan difference!!!

does anyone watch tv?

its the michigan difference!!!

You want to know the difference about Michigan? They care more about money than they care about their students. I am a graduating senior (undergrad), and I think it is complete BS that we will not be graduating at Michigan stadium b/c of their renovations.......

Just curious-- I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by 'opening doors.' You've mentioned it a few times, but could you please further elaborate on what you mean here? :)

The same doors that Penn opens over MCG. You must know. You're willing to pay several times MCG's tuition to go to Penn.

The world's not as nice and neat as some of you idealists put it.

You want to know the difference about Michigan? They care more about money than they care about their students. I am a graduating senior (undergrad), and I think it is complete BS that we will not be graduating at Michigan stadium b/c of their renovations.......

Would you prefer to graduate at their stadium and have concrete fall on you?

Would you prefer to graduate at their stadium and have concrete fall on you?

They are not working with concrete. Their reasons to not use the stadium are because the bathrooms will not be available. But a simple solution would be to use portible toilets. You don't know the tradition that comes with being an undergrad student at Michigan....being a grad student here is a completly different experience.... Every class graduates at Michigan stadium. We will be the only class to not do so since this tradition started. I personally don't want my last memory of Michigan stadium to be our loss to Ohio State.....