U of Minn: walking from Days Inn to the school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrAvicii

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are there any skywalks or skyways between the two or any fast route? I might wanna walk it but I dont know if I have to be outside the whole time (seems too cold to do that at 7am LOL)

thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I walked it the day before my interview in September.

It's not short, especially with the construction and dress shoes. All of it is outdoors.

There's a regular shuttle from the hotel that can drop you off at the school, but you'll have to walk back on your own (~15 min).

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a regular shuttle from the hotel that can drop you off at the school, but you'll have to walk back on your own (~15 min).

I dont plan to go back to the hotel I will take my stuff with me and then take super shuttle or a cab back to the airport from the school.

I dont plan to go back to the hotel I will take my stuff with me and then take super shuttle or a cab back to the airport from the school.

Carrying that stuff for that distance in a suit is likely going to make you sweat. Also, I hope it doesn't rain or snow.

Carrying that stuff for that distance in a suit is likely going to make you sweat. Also, I hope it doesn't rain or snow.

thats why you use weather.com. Im not walking 40 miles that i intend to sweat that much.

Thanks for the useful advice :thumbup:

walking is a backup, if the shuttle gets me there on time im fine. I dont intend on making return trips to the hotels, its a waste of time plus i wanna try to buddy up with someone to split a cab.