U of Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, have any of you gotten a 'application completed/under review' email from Minnesota?

Other question, it says one letter must be from a employer or supervisor. Does the dentist you were shadowing count (dental LOR)? Or should I also get an employer ref?

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering, have any of you gotten a 'application completed/under review' email from Minnesota?

Other question, it says one letter must be from a employer or supervisor. Does the dentist you were shadowing count (dental LOR)? Or should I also get an employer ref?
Dentist you shadowed does not count. You need to get another one if you want to apply here. And nah I never got an email and finished everything about 2 weeks ago.

Dentist you shadowed does not count. You need to get another one if you want to apply here. And nah I never got an email and finished everything about 2 weeks ago.

Alright, will get one. And yeah, same.

They do eventually send an email about the application. It tells you what they have received. Besides that though they don't communicate much. You should expect to start seeing interview invites early to mid August though.