Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

U of Nebraska people

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by XCanadianRagwee, Dec 7, 2002.

1. XCanadianRagwee

XCanadianRagwee Membership Revoked
    Removed

Just wondering who the lucky ones were that applied to Nebraska and had an interview there. Mine was in mid-October.

I know they don't start rolling out the acceptance until mid-December. Anyone have any other info?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DALABROKA

DALABROKA Raider Hater
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I was there in mid-october as well. I got a letter last week reminding me that they don't start reviewing files until mid-December and that I should send my current grades when I get them. Other than that, I haven't heard anything new.

DALA

4. XCanadianRagwee

XCanadianRagwee Membership Revoked
    Removed

I got that same letter as well. Could have killed them for sending it to me. I neer want to see another thin envelope from UNMC again. I immediately thought the worst, and was like dangit I was having such a wonderful day...

5. DALABROKA

DALABROKA Raider Hater
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    The thought of a decision crossed my mind for a brief moment as well. I quickly remebered that there would be no file reviews until mid-December though.

I am curious to see what there finacial aide packages will look like for out of state people. They mentioned at my interview that about half of the out of staters get a scholarship that reduces the tuition down to in-state amounts. I would have to seriously consider going there if offered one of these deals. Any way, I need to get back to doing homework so that I can get this friggin hellish semester done with.

Cheers,
    DALA