U of Oklahoma Advisment anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrdinaryDO

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to check in and see if anyone else is attening one of the Oklahoma University Medical School advisement sessions they are holding down in Oklahoma City. Here is the link just in case somebody wants in on the advisement. Medical School Advisement Sessions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, just wanted to check in and see if anyone else is attening one of the Oklahoma University Medical School advisement sessions they are holding down in Oklahoma City. Here is the link just in case somebody wants in on the advisement. Medical School Advisement Sessions.

Or just ask catalystik, I think she is adcom at Oklahoma.

Or just ask catalystik, I think she is adcom at Oklahoma.

Oh she is? That is good to know, I was wondering if any Oklahoma AdComs were on this board, but I was mainly just asking if any other board members were attending this event as well. I am scheduled for the October 3rd advisement, I am very excited. If anyone else is going leave a message on here and maybe we can meet up and ask questions as a group, learn more.