U of Rochester Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sindee1984

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone do Rochester's secondary? All I did was check off the letter of recommendation box...I didn't find any essay. Is that really all there is to the application, or am I missing something? I submitted the application and now my Application Status is "No Status." Shouldn't it say "Secondary submitted" or something? What's with No Status?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone do Rochester's secondary? All I did was check off the letter of recommendation box...I didn't find any essay. Is that really all there is to the application, or am I missing something? I submitted the application and now my Application Status is "No Status." Shouldn't it say "Secondary submitted" or something? What's with No Status?

yeah thats what mine said too...weird...
no essays

It should say "Application Complete".

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you know? Were you invited for an interview?

I wish I could say yes, but no. I am not invited for interview yet.
but that is what I heard.
also my application is complete at u of rochester and i did not fill out any application or essays.

I already interviewed at Rochester earlier this month. They do not require essays until one week before your interview date. As soon as you are invited to interview you can submit the essays. Good luck with everything!