U of Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr. deez

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
any news from rochester lately??

Members don't see this ad.

No news here. I interviewed mid-November.

i interviewed around 11-18... maybe we will have some good news soon!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I Interviewed there Early November and got a call from Pat (the director of admissions) the day I got back from thanksgiving break with the news. Official snail mail came a few days later. So, about 1 month for me...

bump! is the office making phone calls to all acceptees?

I got in! Pat Samuelson called me on Wednesday. They call you right after they mail the official notification in the mail.

congrats! it is a great school!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks dr. deez! It is a great school. The only thing that worries me is the weather. . .

I think it's funny how people there say that the weather is "not as bad as Buffalo". :)

It really isn't as bad as the weather in Buffalo, seeing as how I grew up my whole life there in the snow laden city of rust.

I don't know what I'm thinking about taking the acceptance to Rochester bc years growing up in Buffalo and going to school at Cornell have left me "tired" of upstate new york. Sorry, I'll stop bitching :) But yes, i really was amazed by the school when I was there!