Quantcast

Program-Specific Info / Q's U of St Augustine vs. U of St.Augustine Miami

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureOT813

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I am looking to apply to one of these two campuses and I'm not sure what the main differences are. Also, I was wondering which one is easier to get into.
Also since the Miami campus isn't accredited yet is that a problem?

Last edited:

beestrng

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to apply to one of these two campuses and I'm not sure what the main differences are. Also, I was wondering which one is easier to get into.

USA St. Aug has been around longer. The teachers already have their own flow of things. The miami folks are new so they are set up solid yet.

EbOT

Reaction score
Did you apply? I am thinking about applying to that school too.

demuresyz

Reaction score
Not sure if you're still interested, but the Miami campus only has OT and PT programs as opposed to the other locations that have various health science programs. It's new and not accredited, but I'm not too worried since all their other programs have been accredited. The next AOTA visit for accreditation will be in Feb 2019 so we will probably know soon if it will be accredited! I just had an interview there, so if you have any questions let me know!