U of Utah Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ERob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or even been accepted into the U of Utah. This is the last school that I'm waiting to hear from. Any info would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Erob, I recieved my acceptance on Feb 28th. I am a Utah resident and interviewed in mid-December. Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please send me a PM. Thanks. -Ace

You guys are pretty fortunate to get a shot at going to the U. Not a bad place to go to med school, I think. It's about 30 mintues from Alta. Man....do you realize how many days for school I'd miss to ski if I went to the U? I applied, but because I was an out of stater, I had no chance. I don't think being an Alta junkie qualifies as "strong ties to the state". Anyway, congrats and I hope you get in ERob.

Members don't see this ad :)
How's it going Eric? Are you ready for the Cardio test tommorow?

I just interviewed in Feb., and they plan on notifying everyone from my batch in the first week of April. Good luck,
Patrick
[email protected]

Altaskier, thank you for the kind words. I am totally with you when it comes to Alta. We have a bunch of other ski resorts around, but nothing beats Alta. I am a skier who doesn't really care for boarders, so Alta is heaven on earth as far as I am concerned. I live right along I-80, so I pretty much step out my door and arrive at Alta.

My two biggest enemies Time & Money really prevent me from going more than a couple times a year. I would love to go several times a week, but I think I would feel too guilty. :wink: -Ace