U of Vermont Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lattimer13

good boy!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey people, i just found out i got an interview at Vermont late in the winter. i was just wondering if those of you who have interviewed there already could tell me what time you got done at? the info packet says "you can expect to be finished by 4 PM, or shortly thereafter." i am trying to figure out if i should try making a flight that evening or just stay another night and fly out the next morning. any other info or helpful hints about this interview would also be appreciated. thanks and good luck to everybody else.

Members don't see this ad.

Last year, if you got the 2-3pm interview slot, you can be out by 3pm. I needed to leave early so I contacted admissions well in advance...they were very accomodating.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey - When was your app complete? I'm still waiting to hear from those folks...

Originally posted by BrainDrain
Last year, if you got the 2-3pm interview slot, you can be out by 3pm. I needed to leave early so I contacted admissions well in advance...they were very accomodating.

braindrain,

thanks for your advice. i called them today and scheduled it exactly the way you said. i'll get out of there at 3 and still be able to catch my flight home.

zoobaby,

my application was complete right around early november. so i guess it took nearly a month to get word of interview. good luck with them.