U. of Washington 'Offer Made' Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gdude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all of you that made it in. On my AADSAS I got the 'Offer Made' update so I'm assuming I got in, but before I get too excited I want to get an official statement from the school..whether it be phone, email or letter. Does anyone know how UW is doing this and how long should I expect to see something?
I also have interviews and flights to cancel...so I want to be certain.

Also, someone should start up an official UW c/o 2015 thread. I would do it, but I don't really know how to run forums.

Congrats again! Hope to see some of you at school. :)

Edit: Started up the official UW thread http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=779504

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congrats to all of you that made it in. On my AADSAS I got the 'Offer Made' update so I'm assuming I got in, but before I get too excited I want to get an official statement from the school..whether it be phone, email or letter. Does anyone know how UW is doing this and how long should I expect to see something?
I also have interviews and flights to cancel...so I want to be certain.

Also, someone should start up an official UW c/o 2015 thread. I would do it, but I don't really know how to run forums.

Congrats again! Hope to see some of you at school. :)

Congrats gdude!
If you need to confirm your acceptance, I'd suggest that you give the office/Kathy a call. OR if you're in the area, you can even stop by their office.

When did your AADSAS update?

Last edited:
It says the status update was 11/30, but I was up untill around 2 AM 12/1 and nothing was changed, so I'm guessing it updated on Dec. 1st between 2 AM and 10:30 AM.

I actually just got a call from Kathy saying I was accepted, but my AADSAS status hasn't changed.