1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

U. Penn. Waitlist?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by washington101, May 1, 2007.

1. washington101

washington101 Member
    2+ Year Member

Anyone at the top of the Penn. waitlist here anything yet? Did anyone go to second look? Any news?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. QuakerPreMed

2+ Year Member

There is another Penn waitlist thread currently on page 2 that contains info from one person that went to revisit.

4. Iniqitous

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Interesting on how few SDN Penn acceptances have withdrawn from Penn so far even though multiples from Yale, Cornell etc with smaller class sizes (100 vs 145)- dunno what to extrapolate from this data point....

5. mr burrito

mr burrito SOCMOB
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    some key points: first i got the feeling that the penn preview contained only a few regular SDNers (or maybe people just didnt talk about it). also, i know one guy was trying to defer (so thats another spot), and a decent few more were wavering between a couple top schools. i know i sound like a broken record, but i believe that the most important thing for any waitlisters is continued contact with penn (phone, email, even stopping by). it was very clear to me that the adcom placed a lot of emphasis on applicants who both really wanted to be in philly and contribute to the community at penn. i have my fingers crossed for all of you, as the best class will be made up of people that love penn.

6. Pagz09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    who