SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

U. Penn. Waitlist?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by washington101, May 1, 2007.

1. washington101

washington101 Member 2+ Year Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Anyone at the top of the Penn. waitlist here anything yet? Did anyone go to second look? Any news?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. QuakerPreMed

QuakerPreMed 2+ Year Member

Mar 9, 2007
    There is another Penn waitlist thread currently on page 2 that contains info from one person that went to revisit.

4. Iniqitous

Iniqitous 2+ Year Member

Dec 6, 2006
    Interesting on how few SDN Penn acceptances have withdrawn from Penn so far even though multiples from Yale, Cornell etc with smaller class sizes (100 vs 145)- dunno what to extrapolate from this data point....

5. mr burrito

mr burrito SOCMOB 2+ Year Member

Sep 16, 2006
    some key points: first i got the feeling that the penn preview contained only a few regular SDNers (or maybe people just didnt talk about it). also, i know one guy was trying to defer (so thats another spot), and a decent few more were wavering between a couple top schools. i know i sound like a broken record, but i believe that the most important thing for any waitlisters is continued contact with penn (phone, email, even stopping by). it was very clear to me that the adcom placed a lot of emphasis on applicants who both really wanted to be in philly and contribute to the community at penn. i have my fingers crossed for all of you, as the best class will be made up of people that love penn.

6. Pagz09

Pagz09 2+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2007
    who