U Pitt Secondary Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lorarp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone please post the U Pitt secondary questions (with word/page limits)?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Two questions. Second one optional. First question asks you to relate a personal experience where you had a moral or ethical dilemma and what the outcome was (250 words or less). Second question gave you half to 3/5 of a page. I just did it on an attached page. It asks how you can contribute to the diversity of the class. Sorry but I don't have the app with me now so I can't give you the exact wording. If you want it, let me know.

1. "Describe a personal experience which resulted in a substantial moral or ethical dilemma. What was the outcome?" We are reluctant to accept assertions that you have never encountered such a situation. Please do not address cheating in an academic setting.

2. The recruitment of a diverse student body is a major goal of the University of Pittsburgh's Medical School Admissoins Committee. Please tell us whether facets of your life and education to date would contribute to the achievement of this goal. Such facets might include your early education, socioeconomic status, culture, race/ethicity and work experience."
(optional.)

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info.

Do you think it's okay to use an attached page for the optional essay? It doesn't say if you can or can't...