U Pitt viewbook with secondary invite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received the email about a week ago, and today I received a letter reminding me of that, plus a really nice viewbook.

Anyone else get this?

Hell, if they're trying to make me smile a bit before taking my money, then I'm all for it. Wish more schools would do this.

w3rd.

Members don't see this ad.

hi
when was your amcas processed and how long b4 you received the email invite. im still waiting for my invite hopefully.

thanks.

EvoDevo said:
I received the email about a week ago, and today I received a letter reminding me of that, plus a really nice viewbook.

Anyone else get this?

Hell, if they're trying to make me smile a bit before taking my money, then I'm all for it. Wish more schools would do this.

w3rd.
Yeah, I also received their "award-winning" publication. I do agree that its nice..seems much more inviting to send someone some info (which costs at least some money and takes some time), than to simply shoot them an email and say "hey, take a look at our school by clicking this link".

Members don't see this ad :)
jp2004 said:
hi
when was your amcas processed and how long b4 you received the email invite. im still waiting for my invite hopefully.

thanks.
Ummm, processed on 7/19, rec'd the invite email last week. Hope that helps.

FaytlND said:
Yeah, I also received their "award-winning" publication. I do agree that its nice..seems much more inviting to send someone some info (which costs at least some money and takes some time), than to simply shoot them an email and say "hey, take a look at our school by clicking this link".
True. It's like buying a girl dinner before trying to take advantage. :smuggrin:

Just kidding!! :D ;)

EvoDevo said:
True. It's like buying a girl dinner before trying to take advantage. :smuggrin:

Just kidding!! :D ;)

Haha, yeah. Though that viewbook is goign straight in the garbage when i get rejected. :laugh:

Got the email secondary invite today (processed 8/4)

I got the viewbook today. I have not (as yet) applied there and my AMCAS is not yet verified, so I am guessing this is based on MCAT scores.

I like veiwbooks. These days everything is internet this and electronic that. I wanna see pretty trees and happy students on some glossy paper :clap: Oh no book for me yet. My mailbox has been rather quiet this week :mad: