U Rochester Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by doctoramc, Sep 27, 2002.

1. doctoramc

doctoramc Junior Member

Does anybody know anything about this school. I got their interview invitation, but I am a little hesitant about going. I live in Maryland currently, and I'm not sure about how I will get there. Is there a major airport nearby? Does anybody know how this school is in general. Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Neuronix

Neuronix Total nerd
    Administrator Physician PhD Faculty SDN Advisor

Attending Physician
    You should PM jot, he should be able to fill you in about Rochester better than me.

I am a current applicant and I have an interview up there. I'm driving from Delaware, which makes it about a 7 hour drive. There is a Rochester airport and also a Buffalo airport, I would go to Expedia and punch in potential flight dates/times in from Baltimore and see what you get. Rochester is great for clinical research, which is why I applied. I'm a MSTP applicant, and I am very interested in clinical trials, application of new techniques, and research on pathology of disease. I do also hear that their MD program is very patient-oriented and otherwise it is a very highly ranked school.

4. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hello peeps, do you mind posting your stats and other relevant info as to why you think you got interviews there. i'm trying to figure out if i should send my secondary, thanks,

5. CaNEM

CaNEM Senior Member

why did you apply there if you weren't going to interview?