doctoramc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Status
Does anybody know anything about this school. I got their interview invitation, but I am a little hesitant about going. I live in Maryland currently, and I'm not sure about how I will get there. Is there a major airport nearby? Does anybody know how this school is in general. Thanks

Neuronix

Total nerd
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2002
the beach
Status
Attending Physician
You should PM jot, he should be able to fill you in about Rochester better than me.

I am a current applicant and I have an interview up there. I'm driving from Delaware, which makes it about a 7 hour drive. There is a Rochester airport and also a Buffalo airport, I would go to Expedia and punch in potential flight dates/times in from Baltimore and see what you get. Rochester is great for clinical research, which is why I applied. I'm a MSTP applicant, and I am very interested in clinical trials, application of new techniques, and research on pathology of disease. I do also hear that their MD program is very patient-oriented and otherwise it is a very highly ranked school.

Dr. Don

15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2001
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
hello peeps, do you mind posting your stats and other relevant info as to why you think you got interviews there. i'm trying to figure out if i should send my secondary, thanks,

CaNEM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Status
why did you apply there if you weren't going to interview?

About the Ads