1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

U Rochester Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by doctoramc, Sep 27, 2002.

1. doctoramc

doctoramc Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anybody know anything about this school. I got their interview invitation, but I am a little hesitant about going. I live in Maryland currently, and I'm not sure about how I will get there. Is there a major airport nearby? Does anybody know how this school is in general. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Neuronix

Neuronix Total nerd
    Administrator Physician PhD Faculty SDN Advisor 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You should PM jot, he should be able to fill you in about Rochester better than me.

I am a current applicant and I have an interview up there. I'm driving from Delaware, which makes it about a 7 hour drive. There is a Rochester airport and also a Buffalo airport, I would go to Expedia and punch in potential flight dates/times in from Baltimore and see what you get. Rochester is great for clinical research, which is why I applied. I'm a MSTP applicant, and I am very interested in clinical trials, application of new techniques, and research on pathology of disease. I do also hear that their MD program is very patient-oriented and otherwise it is a very highly ranked school.

4. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hello peeps, do you mind posting your stats and other relevant info as to why you think you got interviews there. i'm trying to figure out if i should send my secondary, thanks,

5. CaNEM

CaNEM Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

why did you apply there if you weren't going to interview?