U/S Course FYI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

specepic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.aapmr.org/education/Ultrasound/spine/Pages/default.aspx

This course will be focused on hands-on time with live models, cadavers, small groups. We are trying to make it private practice friendly in that it will be on a wkd. We are also focusing on procedures that you can actually bill opposed to a bunch of academic oriented interesting stuff that is not yet billable (though we will briefly discuss emerging procedures)

Great faculty. Should be suitable for beginners and intermediate, and probably still fun for experts looking to learn some further skills.

It would be great to see some turnout generated from the SDN crew here. If you register, mention SDN, it would be interesting to see who signs up from here

Primarily geared for PMR/Pain, Anes/Pain

See you there, any SDNers can have a drink on me :)

Mods-I'd like to post this in the PMR forum as well but did not want to double/cross post, I'll leave it to your discretion

Members don't see this ad.

I should add, in brief, that the idea of this course is to bridge the 'gap' b/t spine focused and MSK focused courses and give the 'high yield' aspects of both all in one. So we will show Spine area procedures and also 'MSK' procedures like GHJ and Hip joint, with the idea being that a common DDx for 'Neck' and 'LBP' are Shoulder or Hip etiology, respectively.

Look forward to seeing you there