U.S. Proposes Raising Penalty for Hospitals That Don’t Publish Prices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hyperalgesia

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
i would have figured since this was the last administration's policy, that this one would forget it.....guess not. Even the article calls it a Biden policy(which if they did a fact check themselves, would have mentioned it was a Trump policy).

i would have figured since this was the last administration's policy, that this one would forget it.....guess not. Even the article calls it a Biden policy(which if they did a fact check themselves, would have mentioned it was a Trump policy).

IF its labeled trump policy its automatically thought of as bad so not surprising they changed it to something more easily accepted by the sheep.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
IF its labeled trump policy its automatically thought of as bad so not surprising they changed it to something more easily accepted by the sheep.
it's Biden policy now apparently since that is how this works.....im fine either way. Just funny how the factcheckers didnt catch that one and you had to already know this was a Trump policy initially which was attempted/blocked by Hospitals in court, but the court ruled against them.

I might support the Puppet Biden Administration for once if he pushes this hard and clamps down on the current Hospital pro-Looting policy that Obama enabled.

Will big hospital systems just collude in private to keep the average costs higher? They could just aggressively advertise to not put a price on your brain surgery and risk going to the cheaper and smaller hospitals.

the $olution i$ more lobbying.....politician$ will do anything if you pay them enough

LOL 1 million/year..... thats chump change to hospitals.
i think it's $2 million/year, but yea i agree it's not much to the govt. It could be put to good use somewhere else. But it's a start.