u should just relax!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m and m

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I put my ROL in several people have commented that now I can just "relax". Sort of like -> It's out of your hands so just sit back and enjoy the ride.

In my OB rotation I remember people telling the patients to "Relax" too, and it made as much sense then.

Countdown to M-Day, 13 days.

Members don't see this ad.

Deep down, I'm really not too worried. It IS out of my hands... I am banking on #1 and hoping I never have to go that deep down in my ROL...

I am counting down the days myself. Once that Monday comes (9 10 days!), I will feel 80% better.

Thankfully, I am on a rural medicine rotation where we see 100+ patients a day, so I am oodles busy during the day (prescribing undulating amounts of unneeded Amoxil), and busy in the evening as apparently there are tons of drug reps that hit the rural scene... not to mention I am brushing up on my golf game...

Q

going "deep down"...
where did you get this girl's pic from???

Members don't see this ad :)
QuinnNSU's avatar was lifted from a website called amihotornot.com. Is that right, Quinn?

I think he's posted a blown-up version of this photo on an old thread from early January.

Quinn, maybe you oughta repeat your bio and provide an enlarged version of your avatar ONE LAST TIME to sate the raging lusts of the horny guys out there.

hornet OUT

I just got a panic attack- the NRMP sent an e-mail about the match schedule, with special attention to scrambling! Damn them! I had just got my stomach settled.