UAB Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barcher

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I just called UAB and talked to Sharon Robinson (or at least the lady that picked up when I selected Ms. Robinson). I told her my name and that I had interviewed on Oct. 4th. I then asked her if I could either check my status (e.g. Am I in????) or find out when the letters would be sent. She at first said that the letters have not been sent yet. She then asked me to hold and then came back and said that the letters had been sent on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. She also told me that she could not tell me my status, only that they would be sending out letters through March and beyond. She said that the next time letters would be sent out would be around the middle of December.

Okay, this is slightly discouraging. However, part of me wants to doubt that she has accurate information since no one on this forum (except EDP's) have been accepted to UAB. Surely at least one of us would have gotten the letter mailed before Thanksgiving by now. Are we that bad? I don't think so! If anyone HAS been accepted to UAB and has interviewed since Oct. 4th, please speak up. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

that is what she told me also, that letters would be mailed out tuesday before thanksgiving, still waiting, my feeling is either it comes this week or in December