Circadian Man

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
46
0
Visit site
Status
I think these are both great schools, but they are great in very different ways. Which would you choose to attend if you had the option and why?
 

Canrenone

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2003
179
0
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Circadian Man
I think these are both great schools, but they are great in very different ways. Which would you choose to attend if you had the option and why?
If I were you I would go to UAB, so that other people on the WF waitlist can get in.

Actually they are both fine schools. I think it comes down to location. The country of North Carolina or the city of Birmingham.

Good luck it is a great situation to be in.
 

Doctor&Geek

25 > 5 / 15 < 8
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2002
4,476
29
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Originally posted by Canrenone
If I were you I would go to UAB, so that other people on the WF waitlist can get in.

Actually they are both fine schools. I think it comes down to location. The country of North Carolina or the city of Birmingham.

Good luck it is a great situation to be in.
Winston Salem does not qualify as "country" :D
 
About the Ads

Megalofyia

425 lbs and growing
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2001
6,978
13
106
Hell, Norway
Status
Attending Physician
Canrenone brings up some excellent points. Def UAB would be a better option as that would allow for more waitlist movement at Wake. :)
 

seev99

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wake has a better reputation for undergrad; so it may have a more academic culture than uab overall...uab doesn't have a meal plan or real dining hall that i know of; so you would have to cook every night or go eat out everynight...but yeah UAB did beat UK, so i guess you should go there...
 

Heal&Teach

cogito ergo sum
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2003
1,331
18
42
adsum
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Megalofyia
Canrenone brings up some excellent points. Def UAB would be a better option as that would allow for more waitlist movement at Wake. :)
I second that notion. UAB, baby! :D
 
About the Ads