UAB's a bust

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bradleyp, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Bradleyp

Bradleyp Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I heard they expect little or no more movement on their waitlists and they verified that most everyone accepted is coming. Of coarse, I can't verify this since I didn't hear it directly, but I hope this will help someone with their decisions. Hopefully, this is just talk.

I emailed Dr. Smith to get some verfication, but
    he hasn't emailed me back.

I HATE WAITLISTS, THEY SUCK!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ceez

Ceez Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bradleyp:
    <strong>I heard they expect little or no more movement on their waitlists and they verified that most everyone accepted is coming. Of coarse, I can't verify this since I didn't hear it directly, but I hope this will help someone with their decisions. Hopefully, this is just talk.

I emailed Dr. Smith to get some verfication, but
    he hasn't emailed me back.

I HATE WAITLISTS, THEY SUCK!!!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dr. Smith usually answers his emails promptly so just give it some time..

4. jujack

jujack Junior Member

i just got a packet in the mail from uab about bigsib/little sib. it had the names of all ms2's and their future ms1 little sibs. their were 159 or 160 names on the list. So, this might be an indicator that all people whose names are on the list will matriculate. Hope this helps you. Good luck anyway!