UAMS College of Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Petitegeek

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you're a part of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy class of 2022 (wow that was a mouthful) come say hello! I'm curious about how many people have been accepted, or who has interviews coming up etc.. I'm hoping that someone will make a Facebook page for the class as well. I am personally from out of state so I will possibly be looking for a roommate/in search of good places to live, but most importantly, I am wanting to meet some of my new classmates!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, not sure how many people have been accepted, but I've heard form a current student they haven't filled our class yet.

Congrats on getting accepted! I'm UAMS Class of 2020. There has only been one interview so far, so expect to have a lot more classmates selected moving forward. If you have any questions about the school or the area I would be happy to answer anything. May be kind of slow right now because we are in the middle of finals, but feel free to ask any questions you think of.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted during the early admission process! I'm super excited to get to know everybody!

Hi, congrats to everyone who has gotten in!

Here is my stats..

GPA: 3.09
sGPA: 3.28
PCAT: 75%
60 volunteer hours in hospital pharmacy
shadowed a couple of pharmacists
some healthcare volunteer experiences but not very long..

Plz tell me my chance of getting in the UAMS, btw i have gotten the invitation of the interview from UAMS.

I have an interview at UAMS on Thursday! I am a little nervous about the types of questions they ask. Any ideas? Also, how soon will acceptance/denial letters go out?

I have an interview at UAMS on Thursday! I am a little nervous about the types of questions they ask. Any ideas? Also, how soon will acceptance/denial letters go out?
I'm not allowed to tell you actual questions, but Google "multi mini interview questions" and follow the first link. Those are very similar to the style of questions you will be asked.

Also, you may want to make sure you understand current topics that are important to pharmacy (that is a typical question at any college of pharmacy interview)

I interviewed back in October and they got the acceptance email to me exactly one week later. They ask us to to provide info. on interview questions, so I can't help you there. I was nervous too, but I promise you it's super chill and not bad at all. I will say there's a lot of role playing, so if that isn't something you're comfortable with be sure to practice it.

Hi, congrats to everyone who has gotten in!

Here is my stats..

GPA: 3.09
sGPA: 3.28
PCAT: 75%
60 volunteer hours in hospital pharmacy
shadowed a couple of pharmacists
some healthcare volunteer experiences but not very long..

Plz tell me my chance of getting in the UAMS, btw i have gotten the invitation of the interview from UAMS.

From what I understand it greatly depends on whether or not you're an in-state student. I am in-state and my stats are;
GPA: 3.47 overall, and 3.52 sGPA.
PCAT: 50%
No volunteer hours at all
Shadowed one pharmacist
No degree

I got accepted into UAMS! I interviewed on Jan. 12th and got my acceptance email one week later!

Have they started a Facebook page for the class of 2022?

Congrats everyone! I was interviewed on 11th and I received my acceptance email on the 19th. I just accepted my offer and paid my deposit! See y’all in August!