UAMS COP Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayp33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was told by my friend who is currently at UAMS COP that her class has a group on facebook for everyone to share information (and says it is really helpful). I think I am going to create a group for everyone who will be starting at UAMS COP this fall since it doesn't look like there is one currently. I have to have some people to invite apparently before I can create though, so let me know if you've been accepted and plan to attend UAMS this fall!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, thanks for taking the initiative to get things started. I am going UAMS COP in the fall. my name is Catie Renna on facebook. So when you make the group can you add me. Thanks again!

You can add me, Eric Hamilton, to the COP class of 2016.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. While it's nice that you want to find out about your classmates this way, remember that this is public and it shows up on a google search.

Hey guys. While it's nice that you want to find out about your classmates this way, remember that this is public and it shows up on a google search.

Not exactly sure what you're getting at I don't think...the 2015 group is public as well so I would assume it being public would be a problem ?

Also, I created the group "UAMS COP Class of 2016" for those who want to join...I'm new to creating facebook groups and I don't think I can add people who aren't my friends, so I'm just going to let you all join yourselves! Thanks.:rolleyes:

Not exactly sure what you're getting at I don't think...the 2015 group is public as well so I would assume it being public would be a problem ?

I meant on SDN.

On Facebook, you wouldn't see it unless you searched for it and you were actually interested enough in Facebook to look at it.

Go check out the book list if you want to buy any of them. The newer editions for some classes are what you'll need if you want to follow along easily.

There's always the option of keeping an older edition and hoping the chapter you're covering is in your old text.

Where do you find the required book list for Fall semester?

I am not sure if anyone else had a problem with finding private loans, but I am not considered a dependent student and had to use my parent's income for my FAFSA application. I didn't qualify for enough loans through FAFSA, what are some of the private loans that people have used to substitute the difference?