UAMS early acceptance: Anyone here make it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrisjohn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering as its been quiet on the forums concerning Arkansas' best medical school.

Members don't see this ad.

I got in Dec. 15...

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you going?

Are yall Arkansas residents or out of state?

mashce said:
I got in Dec. 15...

i got in early too, but the letter was sent to my school address so i didn't know about it until i got back after break. :rolleyes: AR resident by the way.

where do you guys currently go to school? Hendrix? UofA?

Planning on attending.

Arkansas resident.

Bump for 2007/2008--anyone here get an early acceptance?

(Just curious.)

They said they were sending out 15 early accepts on Monday (12/17). Good luck!

They said they were sending out 15 early accepts on Monday (12/17). Good luck!

I was wondering how they were going to handle it this year, given that the 15th was on a weekend... thanks for the info!

Regardless, I'm not really expecting to hear from them... but it would be just about the best Christmas present I can think of!

Good luck to you as well!

I got a December letter last year and received it on Dec 13th. I think they send them a few days early so you won't be calling asking where your letter is. FYI calling to ask if you made it is frowned upon.

Congrats to you guys that got accepted. One thing I did last year was make a facebook group for our class and we got about 1/3 of the class to join before orientation even started.

ALSO!! The pre-matriculation program is great. If you got an early letter you might not have gotten the flier for it. It's a great chance to find your way around campus, find out a thing or two about how things work, take a practice computer exam, get some free lunches, hear presentations from different specialties on what it's like, get some practice lectures from M2's (dull but I picked up a few good things), and most of all make some of the best friends you'll have through out med school.

If you have questions PM me.