UAMS Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stringy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a new member here, and i have noticed nothing about UAMS. I am currently on the waitlist there and desperately searching for information. The admissions office doesnt give any information out about spots available or rank. So if anyone knows anything i would appreciate.

Thanks
Stringy

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about the waitlists at UAMS, so I can't really help you there. Just thought I'd let you know there are a few UAMS people on here, just not many. I will be starting med school there this Fall.

All I know is that I've heard in years past they've taken quite a few people off the waitlist.

Your the first i have seen post so far, but it is good to know there are others going to uams. Do you know many others going that have decided to defer or decline?

Members don't see this ad :)
Stringy,

Hi! I also was put on the waitlist at UAMS...all I have heard thus far is that they will be making the final decisions regarding the fall class soon. But, I have been accepted and (at this time) am planning to attend the University of Health Sciences in Kansas City.

I heard they have only had some movement and that they expect some thru the rest of the month. By the way are you from Rogers?

Who in here is from Rogers? :( I'm actually from Bentonville myself.

I know this isn't the medical school, but a friend of mine found out yesterday (by calling the school) that he had gotten off the waitlist into Pharmacy school. So I'd probably expect some waitlist notification soon.

I am from Rogers, i was asking if ID was from there. Thanks for them info i hope i hear from them soon too.

I just hear that someone is from Rogers and I'm taken back to my bygone High School years of intense rivalries with them! I'm probably a few years older that you guys though. Anyway, I didn't go to undergraduate at the UofA, and haven't been close enough to the rumor mill to know, but are there many applicants from Benton County this year? Or in past years?

I know quite a few that applied for Benton and Washington County this year. I know three who are on the waiting list from Rogers

Stringy..

I'm from Arkadelphia...

Sorry i thought you might be someone i know from Rogers. Someone else that is on the waiting list got excepted to Kansas City also. Thought you might be her. One of my friends just gave up his spot at UAMS so hopefully there will be some more movement soon.