UC applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

For those that have gotten the secondary for UC schools, can you post when they got your info and when they sent you the secondary (this should be available from the status check).

Some (UCSF) says it may take up to 10 weeks, just trying to figure out how long each of the UC schools took to send out secondaries.

Thanks

X

Members don't see this ad.

i got the ucsf seconadry around aug 10 - i was verified 7/18 - and they recieved the uc app july28th or someting.

ulca jsut sent everyone their seconadries - and ucsd sent me their seconadry on the 8th.

Originally posted by jot
ulca jsut sent everyone their seconadries - and ucsd sent me their seconadry on the 8th.

doesn't ucla screen? even from their wording it sounded like they screened

This past Friday (Aug. 16th), I checked the status page for both UCSF and UCLA and both had indicated an invitation to fill out a secondary....:) I haven't recieved any type of email or snail mail indicating the invitation, though....just the info on the status page.

I submitted 7-3 and was verified 7-28, and I can't recall exactly when they received my UC primary app.....but no word from UCD or UCSD, though :(