UC Consortium 2017-2018 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone who interview with UCSF or Davis get rejected? Or are they waiting to send the rejections :(

Members don't see this ad.

Do you mind me asking if you received the e-mail from UCSF today?
Yes, a rejection email was sent from both UCSF and UCLA. I think it's official because it's been all over this thread that they are finalizing this cohert.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, a rejection email was sent from both UCSF and UCLA. I think it's official because it's been all over this thread that they are finalizing this cohert.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you interview with both schools? I called UCR this week and they said we should hear back at the latest 2nd week of june..

to the people who got accepted to UCSF, did they ask you to let them know if you're accepting the position on the cohort?

I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you interview with both schools? I called UCR this week and they said we should hear back at the latest 2nd week of june..

Hi Kemon1212, did you interview with UCR? or when you called, they just told you that we would hear back for an interview invite 2nd week of June?

Hi Kemon1212, did you interview with UCR? or when you called, they just told you that we would hear back for an interview invite 2nd week of June?
I didn't interview, haven't heard anything from UCR.
??
Did anyone who interviewed with UC davis hear back about acceptance/rejection yet recently?

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't interview, haven't heard anything from UCR.
??
Did anyone who interviewed with UC davis hear back about acceptance/rejection yet recently?

I interviewed in person with UC Davis but haven't heard anything from them... June 1st is the day when they should notify us, right? Or am I mistaken?

I interviewed in person with UC Davis but haven't heard anything from them... June 1st is the day when they should notify us, right? Or am I mistaken?
I wish they would just let us know if we were rejected so we can move on... but to be honest I've just assumed i didn't get in and have been planning my plans b and c options *sigh*

Reactions: 1 users
Getting on the waitlist at CDU... Does anyone know how this would go???

And anyone who interviewed in person with Davis hear back? Was June 1st their deadline?

Getting on the waitlist at CDU... Does anyone know how this would go???

And anyone who interviewed in person with Davis hear back? Was June 1st their deadline?

If you don't mind my asking, when did you hear back from CDU? And what method was used to contact you?
The interview email stated that they would send out final program statuses yesterday, June 1st, and I've been stalking my email, phone/voicemail, and mailbox ever since. Thanks in advance!

If you don't mind my asking, when did you hear back from CDU? And what method was used to contact you?
The interview email stated that they would send out final program statuses yesterday, June 1st, and I've been stalking my email, phone/voicemail, and mailbox ever since. Thanks in advance!

I got into CDU, they left a voicemail and also sent an email today afternoon. Do any of you know how successful this program is and if it is a good program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if UCD is done giving out acceptances
Or has anyone received an acceptance recently? (Not the same day that you had your in person interview?)

Who else on here is headed to UCSF?!?! Also gave up my spot at UCD hopefully one of you on here will get that spot!

Reactions: 1 users
To those that got into UCD, is there a day you have to confirm by if you will do the program or not?
I wonder if their cohort is finalized...

To those that got into UCD, is there a day you have to confirm by if you will do the program or not?

Based on the info on this thread, UCD should be finaiizing their cohert this week if not next week. The program starts in late June so I assume decisions are coming out soon.

I got into the B track for UC Davis! :soexcited: Interviewed on 4/27 and Elio called me yesterday.

Reactions: 2 users
I got into CDU, they left a voicemail and also sent an email today afternoon. Do any of you know how successful this program is and if it is a good program?

Congrats! I haven't heard back and I didn't get an interview. May I ask what was your GPA?

Who else on here is headed to UCSF?!?! Also gave up my spot at UCD hopefully one of you on here will get that spot!
I'm headed to UCSF! Did you hear anything back from them after turning in your acceptance form?

I'm headed to UCSF! Did you hear anything back from them after turning in your acceptance form?
Just that they recieved my signed forms and that we should be getting information soon but nothing else

I got into the B track for UC Davis! :soexcited: Interviewed on 4/27 and Elio called me yesterday.

Congrats. Did he also send you emails or just the phone call? When do you have to accept the spot? Thank you

Did anyone hear anything from UCR yet? They're more late this year I think than last year.

From what I heard UCR only repspond to those who are Riverside residence :( No one ever heard from them whatsoever

From what I heard UCR only repspond to those who are Riverside residence :( No one ever heard from them whatsoever

If that's so, that's pretty unfair; the program site states that it's open to any graduate of an accredited US college/university. /:

Congrats. Did he also send you emails or just the phone call? When do you have to accept the spot? Thank you
We'll be getting an e-mail with more info/next steps within the next 2 weeks (which I'm guessing means they're finalizing the cohort). I accepted on the spot so I don't even know if there's a deadline to accept- sorry!

is it safe to assume that riverside has moved on and established their cohort?

UCR interviewed for 3 days last week. I interviewed with them last week and they told me they would let me know about my status this week. I am not sure if they will continue to send out interview invites. Good luck to everyone!

Did anyone recently get accepted to Davis or Riverside? Is this a good time to move onto plan B if I haven't heard back from any schools?

I got into UCR! I received the acceptance letter via e-mail 2 days ago!

For those of you on the A-track at UC Davis, do you mind sharing how many courses/units you will be taking per quarter? Please and thanks!

Received my UCD and final rejection of the cycle. I take UCR as a silent rejection at this point. Congratulations to all who have accepted into this cycle!

Did you recieve an email with a rejection? Did anyone else get a rejection email from Davis ?
Received my UCD and final rejection of the cycle. I take UCR as a silent rejection at this point. Congratulations to all who have accepted into this cycle!

I never get any response. But the fact that track A1 already started, I'm thinking about silent rejection at this moment :(

Cohort is not fully finalized yet. I believe there is one space left.

Hey guys,

I was rejected from UC Davis (had both interviews). Would you guys recommend I apply next year? Would it be harder or easier next year?

I am so confused to what I should do now?

Any help would be appreciated.