UC Davis and the AMCAS Devil

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rhiana

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting on UC Davis for a little while now. I've gotten a secondary from every UC but them, so I thought I'd call. Guess what? AMCAS never gave them my info. It was never transmitted. Apparently I sent AMCAS all this money so they could do absolutly NOTHING with it. I just want to strangle everyone in D.C. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
So, if anyone hasn't heard from Davis yet you might want to see if they actually know you exist. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Did the status check display the wrong thing!?!?!

I have the same problem with Mount Sinai, AMCAS never sent anything beyond the preliminary info. ARGH!

hey guys:

there are some anti-trust law firms who are looking into this mishap by AMCAS. If you want to be proactive and take some action on this issue, here is the contact information for an attorney who has interviewed me and several other applicants.

Name: Sanjay Rangchot
Contact information:
Go to <a href="http://www.lchb.com" target="_blank">www.lchb.com</a> and use the Contact section to drop an email addressed to him.

The cool thing about this guy is that he is not your stereotypical lawyer. An attentive person who can direct you about what to do next.