Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UC Davis and the AMCAS Devil

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Rhiana, Jan 6, 2002.

1. Rhiana

Rhiana Senior Member

I've been waiting on UC Davis for a little while now. I've gotten a secondary from every UC but them, so I thought I'd call. Guess what? AMCAS never gave them my info. It was never transmitted. Apparently I sent AMCAS all this money so they could do absolutly NOTHING with it. I just want to strangle everyone in D.C. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    So, if anyone hasn't heard from Davis yet you might want to see if they actually know you exist. :eek:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. none

none 1K Member

Did the status check display the wrong thing!?!?!

4. Daredevil

Daredevil Senior Member

Attending Physician
    I have the same problem with Mount Sinai, AMCAS never sent anything beyond the preliminary info. ARGH!

5. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Junior Member

hey guys:

there are some anti-trust law firms who are looking into this mishap by AMCAS. If you want to be proactive and take some action on this issue, here is the contact information for an attorney who has interviewed me and several other applicants.

Name: Sanjay Rangchot
    Contact information:
    Go to <a href="http://www.lchb.com" target="_blank">www.lchb.com</a> and use the Contact section to drop an email addressed to him.

The cool thing about this guy is that he is not your stereotypical lawyer. An attentive person who can direct you about what to do next.