E-star

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
LA
Status (Visible)
Hi everyone. Does anyone know the name and/or email address of the Dean of Admissions (or Associate Dean) at the UC Davis School of Medicine? Thanks!

blackbird03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2002
Status (Visible)
Director of Admissions is Mr. Ed Dagang. Although most people would email Terri Hall for questions (I think Mr. Dagang is usually pretty busy). Goto this website to find their email: http://som.ucdavis.edu/ea/admission/contact.html

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM if you have any questions about the school!

good luck!

About the Ads

el_izalco

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
Status (Visible)
Hi all, I am a UC Davis applicant also. I called the admissions office to ask for the dean of admissions information and they asked me what for. I told them i wanted to send them a letter of interest and they said that it will only end up in my file so i should just send it to the committee directly...

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
if anyone feels non lazy (i am lazy) can someone find out when the 2nd look at davis is?

i think it exists but noone seems to know the date....

LoneCoyote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2002
lonecoyote11.blogspot.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by jlee9531
if anyone feels non lazy (i am lazy) can someone find out when the 2nd look at davis is?

i think it exists but noone seems to know the date....

UCSBMed1 told me it was Easter weekend, which is April 10-11. I am assuming it is on Sat.? But I could not find a date in any of the paperwork I have from the interview or my acceptance packet. Jlee, have you gotten anything from them since the acceptance letter?

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by azpremed
UCSBMed1 told me it was Easter weekend, which is April 10-11. I am assuming it is on Sat.? But I could not find a date in any of the paperwork I have from the interview or my acceptance packet. Jlee, have you gotten anything from them since the acceptance letter?

well i havent even gotten the packet from them cause they called the day they were sending out my acceptance package...so i hope to get the package soon...

easter weekend huh?

hmm ok...i just wanted to know so that i can plan out my work schedule....

thanks az.

hapkidochic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2003
Status (Visible)
2nd look weekend is April 9-10. I just got an email from Terri. See you guys there! JLee, i got my acceptance packet a couple days ago (and we got the call from Ed the same day) so you should be getting yours down in SoCal soon.

finnpipette

Fallen from Grace
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2003
CA
Status (Visible)
Yea, the package is super slow. I just got mine today and I'm in the bay area. You should be receiving yours shortly. :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.