UC Davis Financial Aid Forms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihatescience

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Did everyone who interviewed at UC Davis receive information in the mail, reminding them to apply for financial aid? I saw this big packet dated December 21st in my mailbox (I interviewed in early December), and nearly went bonkers.

Then again, the letter says "We will send you a request for any additional necessary information once you have been admitted"... which brings my hopes down again.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Did everyone who interviewed at UC Davis receive information in the mail, reminding them to apply for financial aid? I saw this big packet dated December 21st in my mailbox (I interviewed in early December), and nearly went bonkers.

Then again, the letter says "We will send you a request for any additional necessary information once you have been admitted"... which brings my hopes down again.

I haven't received any such packet from Davis, so i'll be on the lookout.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me neither- I do like getting real mail though:)

That's really strange. When did you interview, chemphd?

I don't understand why, if it was dated 12/21/07, it was postmarked 1/4/08... :confused:

Interviewed on 12/10- It's nice that they're making sure everyone is getting their financial aid stuff done early, though:)

Interviewed on 12/10- It's nice that they're making sure everyone is getting their financial aid stuff done early, though:)

Ah, okay. I interviewed just one week before you. (Not that this makes the situation any more clear!).

i got one of those today. But, I thought it was because I was accepted. Nevermind i guess. Nice of them to make sure that ppl are caught up on fin aid. Best of luck!

i got one of those today. But, I thought it was because I was accepted. Nevermind i guess. Nice of them to make sure that ppl are caught up on fin aid. Best of luck!

Thanks! I absolutely loved the school...

I interviewed in December and got that packet too. It was so big that I was absolutely positive that it had to be an acceptance.

+pissed+

my boyfriend picked up the mail, got all excited, and built it up so I got to be nicely surprised by . . . a financial aid update. i wasn't expecting any news yet, so it was both sort of funny and sad. ah, that large envelope from davis.

It magically appeared in my mailbox today... thanks for the FAFSA reminder, Davis!:p