UC Davis for PreMeds

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by EpiII, Jan 5, 2002.

1. EpiII

EpiII Senior Member

I know that most of us are in the application process, but if there are some SDNers who live close to Sacramento and are a little earlier in the process, this conference can be helpful.

I attended this last year and I thought it was helpful. I talked with some med students who were overall very encouraging. Here is the link for this <a href="http://medome.ucdavis.edu/ome/diversity/conference/flyer.htm" target="_blank">UC Davis PreMed Conference</a>. It is Jan. 26th, 2002 and located in Sac., not Davis.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Triangulation

Triangulation 1K Member

Pharmacist
    That's cool of ya Epi. If they ever let me into med school, which is a big fu#%in' IF right now, I want to dedicate as much time as I can to helpin' pre-meds understand this process, not so much for the hard-core undergrad bad-asses, but for the ones that want it bad, but are kinda lost in the shuffle. :)

4. EpiII

EpiII Senior Member

I concur. There are many folks out there is just think it is beyond their capabilities and will never try or get discouraged too quickly. Perseverance is needed and encouragement can help to provide the energy for perseverance.