UC Davis Help ?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altaskier

Altaholics Anonymous 92'
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at UCD? How was the interview like, etc? Is it one student one doc interview? I know I could look on Interview feedback but I kind wanted a little bit more info.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I don't know what more info people can provide for you. It is one second year and one doc, generally, but definitely not always. Seemed laid back to me, but of course it depends on the interviewer. No matter what...stressing isn't going to help.

i interviewed in november. i don't think my faculty interview went that well. you might have one in davis and one in sacramento so you better figure out how to get here and there. the school is in the process of remodelling. everyone is nice. i'm on hold there after the interview which i was not very happy with. anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
So they don't provide you with transportation to and from Sacramento and Davis? (if you have an interview in Sacramento)

Thanks

There is supposedly a shuttle, but I never saw one. It's best if you either hitch a ride with another interviewee or drive yourself, as often the interviews are right after each other. My faculty interview was actually on the Davis campus at 7:30am, then we had to meet in Sacramento at 9:00am for orientation, and then back to the Davis campus for lunch and student interview. It was a lot of back and forth, and I don't think the shuttle was running at the time of my first interview...so be prepared to drive. Take care.

Thanks for the advice Darwin. I live in southern California, so I might just make the 7 hour drive up or fly into Sacramento and rent a car. What did you do?

One other question, was anyone asked any ethical or HMO questions at Davis?

Thanks