UC Davis, I finished you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Take that.

Bring it, Stanford and Duke. And do you guys think that if at this point UCSF and U Wash haven't given me secondaries it's over? I was verified mid June.

Members don't see this ad.

dopaminesurge said:
Take that.

Bring it, Stanford and Duke. And do you guys think that if at this point UCSF and U Wash haven't given me secondaries it's over? I was verified mid June.

Nice. Reminds me to getting to writing some essays... Wash U doesn't screen and their secondary is available online to everyone and its pretty painless (except for a Dean's Certification).

https://wumsapply.wustl.edu/start.aspx

I remember the Davis secondary. I worked really hard on it, and they rejected me by e-mail within hours of my submitting it. Hopefully you'll have better luck than that. The good thing is that once you've finished the Davis secondary, you'll have essay responses already written for pretty much every other secondary that you receive. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
UCSF can take a REALLY long time to decide to send a secondary, so I wouldn't count them out:)

dopaminesurge said:
Take that.

UCSF said they got my primary and then 3-10wks to decide on secondary. so they take awhile, don't stress

Lanced said:
Nice. Reminds me to getting to writing some essays... Wash U doesn't screen and their secondary is available online to everyone and its pretty painless (except for a Dean's Certification).

https://wumsapply.wustl.edu/start.aspx

Wash U I've finished. I meant University of Washington (Seaettle).

Quick question...for uc davis they say "mark total cumulative hours spent in the last 4 years." Since I am an incoming senior, my last four years include my senior year of high school in which I was captain of my varsity high school soccer team. Can I include this in the hours for leadership since I was a "sports team captain?" Or do they not want anything related to high school?

UCLAstudent said:
I remember the Davis secondary. I worked really hard on it, and they rejected me by e-mail within hours of my submitting it. Hopefully you'll have better luck than that. The good thing is that once you've finished the Davis secondary, you'll have essay responses already written for pretty much every other secondary that you receive. ;)

That sucks.

On the bright side, you sure showed them getting into UCLA.

Congrats to you.
-Dr. P.

P.S.: Yay dopamine! :thumbup:

Dr. Pepper said:
That sucks.

On the bright side, you sure showed them getting into UCLA.

Congrats to you.
-Dr. P.

P.S.: Yay dopamine! :thumbup:

Aw, Dr. P. I vote you the most supportive member of SDN. :D

dopaminesurge said:
Aw, Dr. P. I vote you the most supportive member of SDN. :D

Hard to compete with someone who just volunteered in Ethiopia. :oops:

Thank you though. :D
-Dr. P.

I agree Davis has got to be the WORST app I have come across. Penn & UCSF are the best so far. I bet Davis took four hours to complete on my Sunday. YUCK. :thumbdown:

Dr John Galt said:
I agree Davis has got to be the WORST app I have come across. Penn & UCSF are the best so far. I bet Davis took four hours to complete on my Sunday. YUCK. :thumbdown:

AWESOME username. ;)

eternalrage said:
I hate you.

I REALLY hate you.

*Cocks back hammer.

...what? Another one? Why are all these horrible people going into the medical profession. It sort of requires positivity, warmth and good feelings for human kind, no? Or was this a strange joke? If so, sorry.

dopaminesurge said:
...what? Another one? Why are all these horrible people going into the medical profession. It sort of requires positivity, warmth and good feelings for human kind, no? Or was this a strange joke? If so, sorry.

I'd say they were joke-hatin' on ya. :)

Severus said:
I'd say they were joke-hatin' on ya. :)

Yeah... Probably... Ok, I'm an ass. Sorry, EternalRage... :rolleyes:

dopaminesurge said:
Yeah... Probably... Ok, I'm an ass. Sorry, EternalRage... :rolleyes:

:laugh: Not an ass. It's hard to read people on here, especially when someone you don't really know on here starts ripping on you.

[/goes back to my mini preps. YEAH!!]

Severus said:
[/goes back to my mini preps. YEAH!!]

oh yeah, work, guess i should get back to that too...thanks for the reminder

dopaminesurge said:

Although it's not required, they'd also probably like people with a sense of humor...

eternalrage said:
Although it's not required, they'd also probably like people with a sense of humor...

Yeah, sorry... I guess I got sort of sensitive after the previous day's attack... :rolleyes: