UC Davis Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer Simpson

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So on the "optional" section of the UC Davis secondary, can you pick and choose which essays you want to write and leave others blank?

Members don't see this ad.

I wrote something for all the sections that applied to me.

jstuds_66 said:
I wrote something for all the sections that applied to me.

Hey- I was wondering how long did it take to get the UCD secondary after being verified.

Muchas gracias

~PG

Members don't see this ad :)
Homer Simpson said:
So on the "optional" section of the UC Davis secondary, can you pick and choose which essays you want to write and leave others blank?

I wrote something for every section except additional work experiences because I listed those in the above section (medically related, leadership, etc.) I think if it doesn't apply, don't try to fill it in

I didn't feeling like finishing that last page w/ the background questions so I skipped it.

photo_girl07 said:
Hey- I was wondering how long did it take to get the UCD secondary after being verified.

Muchas gracias

~PG

I was verified 6/28 and received the secondary on 7/25.

Homer Simpson said:
I was verified 6/28 and received the secondary on 7/25.

thanks for the info. and glck with everythin!

PG

photo_girl07 said:

Muchas gracias

~PG
I was verified on or before june 10th (early submitter) and recieved the UCDavis 2ndary right around 7/24 or 7/25. I turned it in right away too.

De Nada

hey, is the 600 character limit correct on the davis secondary?!?! that's crazy.. it was 6000 last year..

yabbadabbadoo said:
hey, is the 600 character limit correct on the davis secondary?!?! that's crazy.. it was 6000 last year..

Thank God for that buddy

so everyone else has that also? isn't 600 paragraphs about three sentences?

Have any OOS applicants received a secondary from Davis yet? If so, when did Davis confirm receipt of your primary?

hallooo - this sentence here is already lik fifty chars or something. someone please tell me it's really 6000 chars

Members don't see this ad :)
yabbadabbadoo said:
hallooo - this sentence here is already lik fifty chars or something. someone please tell me it's really 6000 chars

It's 600 characters for sure, but there are like 10 of them on specific parts of your extracurricular activities so you can talk about a lot of stuff.

RDood said:
Have any OOS applicants received a secondary from Davis yet? If so, when did Davis confirm receipt of your primary?

I got a secondary, and I am OOS. If they accually screen, I dont know what they were thinking...to use the words of another SDNer "perhaps the condom broke".

Now if they only call me for an interview! I would love to be their illegitimate bastard child.

Primiary verified aug 5th..

yabbadabbadoo said:
so everyone else has that also? isn't 600 paragraphs about three sentences?

haha 600 paragraphs i think is a bit more than 3 sentances :oops:

sonyvaio2700 said:
I got a secondary, and I am OOS. If they accually screen, I dont know what they were thinking...to use the words of another SDNer "perhaps the condom broke".

Primiary verified aug 5th..

Thats mine. Quote me....NOW!!!! :laugh: :D

wow - i was verified back in july and haven't gotten a secondary! should i call???

metzaj said:
wow - i was verified back in july and haven't gotten a secondary! should i call???

they screen. so only certain few will get their secondary

narc said:
they screen. so only certain few will get their secondary

how many people who get their secondary get the interview :p

anyone else having a problem with "Error in MCAT_DATE text" in the secondary??

edit: nm they changed the verification code

re: mcat date

what do you mean changed verification code? The only thing I got to go through was typing in 04/22/2006. anyone else?