UC Irvine - Good News Today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panoramaelegant

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get any acceptances to UCI today? :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Is this the magic date for UCI? I interviewed there in mid November. And I couldn't remember when we were supposed to hear from them.

I've been meaning to ask on here if anyone knew when we would hear back. I interviewed Nov. 21 and I know it's still kinda early, but it seems like it's been a while since anyone's heard from them.

How long does it usually take, and panorama, were you expecting to hear today?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call today from my interviewer. They said packets will be sent out in January...

Best christmas present ever!
:clap:

Congrats anystream!! that is definitely a wonderful christmas present!!

I hope I hear soon! AHH! Why does it have to be saturday tomorrow??
But I'm excited it's Christmas!! :D

i got a call today too!! my first acceptance and RIGHT before christmas. What an awesome gift.

my fellow 11/21 interviewees, i'm rooting for you guys all the way (coco and sandiegoSD).

Congrats chocobo!!!! party time! hehe What time did you guys get your calls?? And did your status page change?

I'm gonna assume she didn't have time to call everyone today and hope she calls on Monday!
This is my # 1 (realistic) choice! PLEASE OH PLEASE UCI! :luck:

:thumbup: congrats everyone!!!

thanks for the info chocobo! ill keep u updated :)

I also got a phone call today (yesterday 12/23)!!! Definetely wasn't expecting it this early after the 11/21 interview! Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting!