UC Irvine post-interview. Have you heard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My interview was a month ago (Jan 19) and I want to see if anyone in the mid-Jan group has heard from UC Irvine post interview. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

sdnstud said:
My interview was a month ago (Jan 19) and I want to see if anyone in the mid-Jan group has heard from UC Irvine post interview. Thanks

they claimed 2-3weeks at my interview (feb 1ish)

Interviewed on Feb. 1st. Still no response.

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed in early january (1/5 ish) and found that i was waitlisted on my status page (it said 2/8) =P sigh, no loving from the ca schools for me
good luck!

i didn't receive any emails/phone calls either, i just thought it was a while and checked the pages.

Hey 3baerg, that means we will hear next week!!!! :scared:

nairay said:
i interviewed in early january (1/5 ish) and found that i was waitlisted on my status page (it said 2/8) =P sigh, no loving from the ca schools for me
good luck!

i didn't receive any emails/phone calls either, i just thought it was a while and checked the pages.

Several people from my interview group got their decisions yesterday.... where is mine?

I called Gayle..and she told me to wait :mad:

sdnstud said:
Several people from my interview group got their decisions yesterday.... where is mine?

I called Gayle..and she told me to wait :mad:
That means you still have hope.

i'm so bummed out right now. i called and found out I've been put "on hold" at uci :(

I am kind of confused. The lady said I am "on hold," not an alternate. My status page hasn't been updated to reflect my "on hold" status. In fact, no emails, no snail mail to inform me that I didn't get accepted :mad: Does every applicant have to call to find out the school's decisions???

So as of march 1st, UCI has accepted "over 100 applicants." They're interviewing through March and they're still offering straight-up acceptances post interview. I guess I am not good enough for a straight up acceptance...hell, I'm not even good enough to be an alternate. This after writing 2 letters of intent to Dr. Peterson and the admissions office.

Man...i haven't felt this horrible about myself since my davis rejection. time to booze up and sleep away the pain