thedookie

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2007
Status
If price was not an issue, which school would you go to? I think AECOm has a better reputation and residency matching than UCI but UCI has the Cali weather! I'm fine with either schools so I wanted to hear your opinions. I'm also a CA resident. Thanks.

Doublecortin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status
Podiatry Student
If price was not an issue, which school would you go to? I think AECOm has a better reputation and residency matching than UCI but UCI has the Cali weather! I'm fine with either schools so I wanted to hear your opinions. I'm also a CA resident. Thanks.
says who:eek:? US News and World Report garbage rankings?:thumbdown:

Dude, do you want to live in the sihthole called Bronx for 4 years, or do you want to live 10 minutes from the beach?

pntgrd

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
If money was no issue, I'd probably go for Einstein.

Character

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2008
Status
Other Health Professions Student
id go for aecom...even if it were to mean an extra 10 grand a year...Ive lived in orange county and the spaced out nature of everything in socal bugs me...have to get in a car for everything...and the lack of culture really annoys me too. the bronx is nyc, has 4 seasons and the culture there is amazing. Just make sure you are a yankees fan..or at least, not a red sox fan. theres just a special something the northeast has that is severely lacking in california (besides san fran).

notdeadyet

Still in California
10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
Ive lived in orange county and the spaced out nature of everything in socal bugs me...have to get in a car for everything...and the lack of culture really annoys me too.
Agree with this ^^^.

That said, I'd choose based on where I wanted to do residency. If you're looking for a California residency, you're better off with UCI. If you're looking for a NY residency, you're better off with AECOM.