UC Irvine waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E-star

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm just looking for anything anyone can offer about the UC Irvine waitlist (ie, percentage accepted off of it, when do people start hearing). Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Use the search function and search for "Alternate list at UCI"

i guess im going to be on it soon. been on alternate since december.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mr Reddly said:
Your accepted to UCLA and wl at USC, right? I'm curious as to your rank order and why?

ohh. just saw that. sorry i didnt answer earlier. accepted to ucla, not usc. im not sure which i would choose...cause i dont have the other acceptences.

and spitting camel, i find it funny how you bumped like every uci thread ever. but yeah, i know how your feeling. good luck!

Don't tempt him. He might just go back and bump the ones from 2003 and 2002 ! :laugh:

I heard from someone who talked to Gayle this past weekend that there's gonna be some movement on the waitlist soon..... :D

angstrom55 said:
I heard from someone who talked to Gayle this past weekend that there's gonna be some movement on the waitlist soon..... :D

Thanks for the info! I'm fed-exing my 500.00 deposit to BU on thursday to get it there by Friday, the deadline... if only the movement would happen soon!!!!!

Is it wrong to put a stop payment on the check if i get in before BU cashes it?

Well I'd hope there'd be waitlist movement soon! Just wish it was more specific.

angstrom55 said:

yup...cause its may 15th soon. good luck everyone! praying...

docmemi said:

Hey Docmemi I have a question for you... you are praying to get into UCI yourself or are you praying for other people? :confused:
Aren't you accepted to Geffen... you would really give up UCLA for Irvine?
Anyway, I am just curious, as I really want to get off the alternate list at Irvine. Just seems kind of odd, as most people would choose UCLA over Irvine.
Not giving you a hard time, but just wondering. Well good luck to you either way. :)

docmemi said:

what the heck? you are out for Irvine? What about UCLA?

Spitting Camel said:
what the heck? you are out for Irvine? What about UCLA?

That is funny... you and I asked the same thing at the same time. :D
I guess we are both waiting for any UCI Alternate list news!

Members don't see this ad :)
Love4Radiohead said:
That is funny... you and I asked the same thing at the same time. :D
I guess we are both waiting for any UCI Alternate list news!

Hey, do you have any acceptances right now?

Dude, the Idol judges are on Leno right now.

I'm watching, hehe

Wanna go see a taping on Wednesday?

Spitting Camel said:
Hey, do you have any acceptances right now?

Well as of now I am heading to NYMC... but I would really rather not!
I am waitlisted at a number of schools (Irvine & UCSD included). I am hoping one of them will show me some love, I am also waiting for Davis news.
good luck to you b/c it is pretty obvious you REALLY want to go to UCI :)

Love4Radiohead said:
Well as of now I am heading to NYMC... but I would really rather not!
I am waitlisted at a number of schools (Irvine & UCSD included). I am hoping one of them will show me some love, I am also waiting for Davis news.
good luck to you b/c it is pretty obvious you REALLY want to go to UCI :)

Thanks! Good luck to you too :luck: Congrats on all of the CA interviews, though. That's impressive!

Hey Love4Radiohead,
Was that always your name, or did you change it from something this last week?
BTW, congrats on NYMC. I liked it when I interviewed there. It had a lot of Cali peeps and so took on a quazi Cali persona... if you know what I mean.

Who are the Idol judges? Do you guys mean American Idol? Perhaps I should watch it one of these days to see what all the hoopla is about...

Mr Reddly said:
Who are the Idol judges? Do you guys mean American Idol? Perhaps I should watch it one of these days to see what all the hoopla is about...
I don't really find the show fascinating...it's really recycling an old idea...but then I'm not into TV in general...

Love4Radiohead said:
Hey Docmemi I have a question for you... you are praying to get into UCI yourself or are you praying for other people? :confused:
Aren't you accepted to Geffen... you would really give up UCLA for Irvine?
Anyway, I am just curious, as I really want to get off the alternate list at Irvine. Just seems kind of odd, as most people would choose UCLA over Irvine.
Not giving you a hard time, but just wondering. Well good luck to you either way. :)
Hmmmm.... if you guys want to see Trojan's (err DocMemi's) answer to the "What are you praying for", look here in the other UCI waitlist movement thread--->Post UCI Alternate List Movement here!

CalBeE said:
but then I'm not into TV in general...
Same here. With my unlimited DVD rental agreement, I've got all the TV I can handle right now without standard TV! :)

Radio... would you mind pm-ing me your stats?

Now that is something you could have done by sending him/her a PM. :p

Mr Reddly said:
Hey Love4Radiohead,
Was that always your name, or did you change it from something this last week?
BTW, congrats on NYMC. I liked it when I interviewed there. It had a lot of Cali peeps and so took on a quazi Cali persona... if you know what I mean.

Thanks! Yeah I liked the school too, just wasn't too thrilled about the location. There were so many people from California, kinda weird.
I have only had one name, which I signed up for last month. I guess I am pretty new to the whole SDN site (to be honest I didn't know about the forum until this year... I guess I am a little detached from the pre-med world).

*singin'*
I'm all alone, there's nobody here besides me?
My problems have all gone, there's nobody to deride me!?
*singin'*

you're not alone :)

camstah said:
you're not alone :)

Definitely not! *singing* You are not alone, I am here with you, though we're far apart, you're always in my heart... *singing*

(a michael Jackson song :laugh: )

Spitting Camel said:
Definitely not! *singing* You are not alone, I am here with you, though we're far apart, you're always in my heart... *singing*

(a michael Jackson song :laugh: )

Oh, and you better get in or I'll kick your butt! Are you gonna leave me with Angstrom and eraserhead to fend for myself? Don't do it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(fades away in the distance)

Thanks guys! :love:

I hope its a good thing that there aren't a bunch of people still waiting on here... more of a chance fer me! ;)

Mr Reddly said:
Thanks guys! :love:

I hope its a good thing that there aren't a bunch of people still waiting on here... more of a chance fer me! ;)

Did you ever call Gayle and talk to her? "Just be like, yeah, I just got back from Case where I was looking for housing, blah blah blah... it's nothing compared to Irvine. Let me in, you guys suck!" :laugh:

just another 'early morning before I goto bed' barump.