uc irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zomo33

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you guy's interview status said 'pending review' for quite some time?

Members don't see this ad.

Is this a trick question? I'd just look for a word resembling chicken and order that by pointing at it.

wasn't this thread about ordering food in a foreign language? weird.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, it was...I'm starting to think this Zomo character may be a troll (see the "abortion views" thread he/she started, which will probably be changed to the merits of hunter green suits in a few minutes).

watju mean i'm a troll sucka. u gonna start talking like that in here? i took that off cuz i figured that people mite not respond to it. u got a problem? i'm directing this at mistress wannabe S. ***.

and wtf is a hunter green suits... i hope it's not what your mom wears when she goes to sleep at nite.

Zomo33 said:
watju mean i'm a troll sucka. u gonna start talking like that in here? i took that off cuz i figured that people mite not respond to it. u got a problem? i'm directing this at mistress wannabe S. ***.

You have to do better than that. You won't even be able to post with this screen name by tomorrow morning.

what is this madness. indo and mistress S, you guys are trying to start stuff in here? all of you guys. zomo33 is trying to ask questions and what if he did change is question? so? his reasons are legit. and to answer his question, yes, mine is still pending, i think it's the holidays so wait a bit longer. and mistress S, you started the name calling.

oh yea, zomo33, don't name call either.

Wdup said:
what is this madness. indo and mistress S, you guys are trying to start stuff in here? all of you guys. zomo33 is trying to ask questions and what if he did change is question? so? his reasons are legit. and to answer his question, yes, mine is still pending, i think it's the holidays so wait a bit longer. and mistress S, you started the name calling.

Standby for further instruction.

ok sorry, i apologize