uc san diego class 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salivadrop

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
since there's a post for ucla and ucdavis, i figured i'd start one for ucsd.
i'm currently in houston, so i'm pretty nervous about the move and i have lots of questions for current ucsd med students. firsst of all, university-affiliated housing seems impossible to get (at least for this coming sept anyway), anyone have any suggestion for affordable housing in the area??

oh yeah, i'm also looking for a roommate (preferably female) so if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]
whether you already have an apartment already and need a roommate or you are also looking, then we can team up and hopefully find something in the next couple of months

i also heard that the class hours at ucsd are really long, like 8 to 5, because it retains the traditional curriculum. is this true? and do you guys find it necessary to go to most classes? are the lectures videotaped so that you can access it at your own time should you decide to skip class?

what about the senior thesiss project?? that sounds like a pain in the ass! when do you have to start working on that? cause i assume you need at least a year of research to start on that.

Members don't see this ad.

hey salivadrop, you may already know this but there was a thread like this for UCSD2007 people over in pre-allo...maybe posting over there would get you more responses :)