UC Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

it.

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i want one already, damnit!!! (other than UCI, that is) :mad: :mad: +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

I'm secretly hoping that UC Davis rejects me... I don't want to write three 6000 character essays PLUS additional "optional essays"

it. said:
i want one already, damnit!!! (other than UCI, that is) :mad: :mad: +pissed+

When did you get your AMCAS verified? I got UC Davis just a couple days ago and UCSD yesterday, so I'm sure they're still coming out. =P

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm with you guys on this one! i got UC Davis last Friday but nothing from UCI or UCSD or UCLA!! I want at least the UCI one...
Overeducated, I was thinking the same thing! I was hoping I wouldn't get UCD just cuz of the secondary but right after I thought that, I got it...maybe I should start hoping I don't get ucsd. hehe

studentstudent said:
Does UCI give one to everybody?
apparently not, I don't have one. :( (per MSAR, they screen, just like all the other UCs - silly schools haven't realized all the $ they can make by making us all pay)

Hang in there, guys! The UC's take the absolute LONGEST to do anything. I know this from having applied to them TWICE. :) You'll get them soon enough. Good luck!

WayChanger said:
When did you get your AMCAS verified? I got UC Davis just a couple days ago and UCSD yesterday, so I'm sure they're still coming out. =P

verified the 14th. guess i'll have to wait a bit longer :cool:

coco said:
I'm with you guys on this one! i got UC Davis last Friday but nothing from UCI or UCSD or UCLA!! I want at least the UCI one...
Overeducated, I was thinking the same thing! I was hoping I wouldn't get UCD just cuz of the secondary but right after I thought that, I got it...maybe I should start hoping I don't get ucsd. hehe

did davis send an e-mail or did you have to check the site?

it. said:
did davis send an e-mail or did you have to check the site?

Davis sent an email.

UCLA's the slowest of them all. Don't expect anything soon. Good luck! :)