Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UC Secondary Essay Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MDstress, Sep 12, 2001.

1. MDstress

MDstress Junior Member

Can someone post the UC secondaries that they have received and the cooresponding questions. I'm leaving to study abroad soon and i've only so far received a secondary from davis. the essay questions will let me start working on them so that i'm not totally screwed when i'm abroad. thanks

2. can you please post the secondary questions for UC Davis? thanks

3. MDstress

MDstress Junior Member

there are 3 short essays, sort of tricky though.
    1. Describe a difficult situation you have had to overcome in your life or during your college academic experience. How do you feel this will prepare you for a career in medicine?
    2. What types of life experiences do you bring to the medical profession? How will this experience contribute to the health care needs of this state and the country?
    3. What do you hope to contribute to the practice of medicine? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Please cite relevant previous experience in support of your response.
    They also want an essay if you have identified yourself as disadvantaged.

4. figure five

figure five Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i pretty much cut and pasted paragraphs from my pritzker, columbia, and northwestern essays for the uc davis questions...they're pretty generic

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...