ucb/ucsf jmp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boardchic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here been accepted to and decided on UCB/UCSF's Joint Medical Program?

Has anyone here been accepted to the JMP and decided to decline their spot?

Members don't see this ad.

bumpaty bump

I'm in, and as of now, I'll be going. that may change if I get into ucsf though. hope to hear back soon...

anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
boardchic said:
Has anyone here been accepted to and decided on UCB/UCSF's Joint Medical Program?

Has anyone here been accepted to the JMP and decided to decline their spot?

I just got booted from their program cuz I wouldn't give them a decision. So there is at least one spot open!

still waiting to hear from them, but i interviewed really late...

the other dr, what was your deadline for giving them a decision?

(I just found out I'm on the alternate list, in case you couldn't guess...)

boardchic said:
the other dr, what was your deadline for giving them a decision?

(I just found out I'm on the alternate list, in case you couldn't guess...)
If anyone is turning down a spot, could you let them know NOW, so they can give your spot to me? :D

Hi there:

Anyone know how the waitlist works? I called a while back, and Mary Rita said that there were 12 people currently on the waitlist, and 12 enrolled. Is it ranked? Also, do you think I should send my LOI directly to JMP's directors (ex: Dr. Stevens), as Mary Rita says that my application file (including update letters and recent LOI) hasn't been looked at by the committee since they placed me on the waitlist a few months ago. Really like the program, and want to know that I've done everything I can to get myself off the dreaded waitlist. And yes... it seems like I should give Mary Rita another call... :(