UCdavis acceptance?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GrnLt, Apr 25, 2002.

1. GrnLt

GrnLt Member

For those who got accepted to UCdavis, how long after your interview did they contact you? How did they contact you?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. GrnLt

GrnLt Member

4. Diogenes

Diogenes Succat

When I interviewed they said 6-8 weeks, but that was recent so I haven't heard yet.

5. nartiad

nartiad Member

Post-interview ~8 weeks, I gave them a call and they told me that I was in. I rec'd the letter about a week later.

6. trip

trip Junior Member

If it's been 6-8 weeks since your interview, I recommend you call the admissions office about your status. The staff there is pretty friendly... at least the ones I've encountered.

And last Friday, when I was at the ReVisit Program, they told us that they are still planning to send out 90-100 acceptance letters. They have accepted 110 so far.

And for those in the reconsideration pool, their interview season will end early May. So I'm guessing that's when they will start reviewing the files again for those in this pool.

Think positive! About 50% of the people interviewed get accepted eventually! Good luck!

7. EpiII

EpiII Senior Member

I think I heard about 8+ weeks after the interview. I received an e-mail invitation to the revisit weekend before any official letter (snail mail) of acceptance, so that was a little weird.

8. Darwin

I just got a letter today from the financial aid office stating "Congratulations on your acceptance...blah blah." But I haven't received anything saying I'm actually accepted. What is this supposed to mean? I don't even know if I'm accepted. I can't find their status page and it's the weekend...ahh! Oh well, guess I have to wait till monday.

9. GrnLt

GrnLt Member