UChicago tomorrow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else interviewing at UChicago tomorrow, October 2? And for those that have already interviewed there, how many students do they have per day? Considering they interview 600 per season over 6 months, it seems like about 10 students per day should be there. Is this accurate or are there like fifty?

Members don't see this ad.

i interviewed last week and there were only 6 there, i would assume that 10 is about their average. they don't do a 50 person interview day, its a small group. enjoy the day, I absolutely loved pritzker.

I have my interview at Pritzker tomorrow (technically, since it's past midnight)!
Truly am excited. The more I learn about the school, the more I'm sure this is a place where students that love to learn thrive and excel. Today, I met an alum who also got a Math and Chem degree as an undergrad who went to UChicago for doctorate work. He told me all the things about the environment and the interdisciplinary learning that I wanted to hear.. Can't wait to get there. Man, I need to get to sleep. :D