UCI Email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
However, it said to look at the attachment..but I didn't get an attachment!!
Did anyone get the attachment?
If so, can you please post what they said.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

it just says that the UC schools are asking you to fill out their application and that its not a substitute for AMCAS blah blah blah...same UC email as the others basically plus it says

***FOR UC IRVINE, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (ONLY UCI-COM!), WE ASK THAT YOU RETURN YOUR UC APPLICATION WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED POSTCARD FOR US TO RETURN TO YOU ACKNOWLEDGING THE RECEIPT OF THE INITIAL APPLICATION.

I called UC Irvine and asked when they would send the first batch of secondaries. After a short laugh, the lady replied that first the comittee would have to look at my application before they would consider sending me a secondary. Apparently she though I asked: "When will I get a UC Irvine secondary." After rephrasing my question, it turns out they won't send out secondaries for another four to five weeks!

I also received the email and my attatchment didn't work. I called up UCI admissions and the lady I talked to was a real b#$%h. She spent 5 minutes telling me how my computer must have something wrong with it. She also told me I was the only one who had complained about the attatchment not functioning. She also told me it would take 4-6 weeks after receiving the application before they would send off a secondary to "select" individuals. She was a real jerk.