Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCI Email

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

However, it said to look at the attachment..but I didn't get an attachment!!
    Did anyone get the attachment?
    If so, can you please post what they said.
    Thanks!

2. noowen321

noowen321 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

it just says that the UC schools are asking you to fill out their application and that its not a substitute for AMCAS blah blah blah...same UC email as the others basically plus it says

***FOR UC IRVINE, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (ONLY UCI-COM!), WE ASK THAT YOU RETURN YOUR UC APPLICATION WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED POSTCARD FOR US TO RETURN TO YOU ACKNOWLEDGING THE RECEIPT OF THE INITIAL APPLICATION.

3. jmejia1

jmejia1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I called UC Irvine and asked when they would send the first batch of secondaries. After a short laugh, the lady replied that first the comittee would have to look at my application before they would consider sending me a secondary. Apparently she though I asked: "When will I get a UC Irvine secondary." After rephrasing my question, it turns out they won't send out secondaries for another four to five weeks!

4. jiffy boy

jiffy boy Member
    7+ Year Member

I also received the email and my attatchment didn't work. I called up UCI admissions and the lady I talked to was a real b#$%h. She spent 5 minutes telling me how my computer must have something wrong with it. She also told me I was the only one who had complained about the attatchment not functioning. She also told me it would take 4-6 weeks after receiving the application before they would send off a secondary to "select" individuals. She was a real jerk.