UCI rejections coming by mail.. and they have a typo. hehe

• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
they used "later" instead of "latter" in one line. That sentence makes absolutely no sense now. slick.

E

Eraserhead

exmike said:
they used "later" instead of "latter" in one line. That sentence makes absolutely no sense now. slick.
I had soooo many typos in secondaries... I don't feel so stupid now though. :)

mikeyboy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
exmike said:
Were those rejections for post-interview?

About the Ads

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Visit site
Status
Actually, if you look at exmike's mdapplicants profile, he was rejected post-secondary. Someone should call and ask about the others... ;)

edit: I had a typo in my UCI secondary, so I re-submitted it along with a letter. Hopefully they will have mercy on my file.

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Spitting Camel said:
Actually, if you look at exmike's mdapplicants profile, he was rejected post-secondary. Someone should call and ask about the others... ;)

edit: I had a typo in my UCI secondary, so I re-submitted it along with a letter. Hopefully they will have mercy on my file.

maybe the same person sending out the rejections also read your file. then he woudlve missed the typo :D

About the Ads