UCI still interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrnLt

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been on the "hold for interview" list at UCI for quite sometime. Has anyone been pulled off of it recently? Does anyone know if uci is still offering interviews? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You should call Gayle at (949) 824-4617. She is a very nice lady and she will definetly tell you what is going on with the interviews.

Good Luck.

I can't find this anywhere and dont have a copy of the MSAR. What are the mean stats at UCI?

Members don't see this ad :)
3.62/10.4 the mean stats don't mean much though.

I am very sorry but no more interviews are being offered. The last interview day was April 25, 2002. I wish I could bear goods news.

I got an email two days ago saying that "All final decisions regarding interviews will be made by the end of May".

The date given by "california" and "socalM0" contradict. Can u two tell me who you got your information from? Or if anyone else has any information, when u add it, can u say where you got it from? thanks

I just drove by UCI Med school on the 26th or 27th & saw a sign (Med School Interviews - Turn here sign). I didn't see it the day before or the day after.

I work everyday in the College of Medicine at UCI, and there were "Med School Interview" sandwich boards on the street only on April 25. They may have forgot to take the ones down around the main campus, but the ones they put in and around the med school were taken down. They only interview Thursdays too, from what I heard.

Hopefully they have some more interview dates on May 2 or May 9.

Here's my update. I called UCI and the lady at the admissions office told me that the last interview was schedule on April 19th. If you haven't heard yet, you should be receiving a letter shortly that they could not offer you one.

A lot of people are envious of my screen name, but I really like yours LUV Neitzche!

My apology! I meant to say 24th or 25th (Wed or Thur). I counted the days wrong, duh! Hey, altaskier, thanks for the compliment.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by GrnLt:
•Here's my update. I called UCI and the lady at the admissions office told me that the last interview was schedule on April 19th. If you haven't heard yet, you should be receiving a letter shortly that they could not offer you one.•••••The woman in the Admissions Office is incorrect. I INTERVIEWED ON APRIL 25, 2002, AND THE DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS, ELLENA PETERSON, SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT WE WERE INTERVIEWING ON THE LAST DAY! I hope this clears up any confusion.