UCLA accpetance list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey ragini i think ivshah got into ucsf and uop . i read tht in the forum.
good luck dental doc for urnyu interview

Members don't see this ad.

Ann 03 said:
hey ragini i think ivshah got into ucsf and uop . i read tht in the forum.
good luck dental doc for urnyu interview

Hi, Thanks Ann i saw it yesterday in the forum. gtdoc also got in upenn.

dentaldoc, dentistplease, docfeelbett, ayush and me from sdn are still waiting for ucla, not sure about sanju and there must be some non sdners too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey dentaldoc r u planning to take step-2?

hi guys, did anybody from the waiting list get any response coz today is the last date i guess

just spoke to Nate. He said for two seats the dead line to pay is tommorrow and for the third seat its the end of the month. Dentaldoc, dentistplease if u have any info re: this plz lemme no :idea:

Ragini said:
just spoke to Nate. He said for two seats the dead line to pay is tommorrow and for the third seat its the end of the month. Dentaldoc, dentistplease if u have any info re: this plz lemme no :idea:

Hey Ragini,

You must be really good in talking to people :) ..Becos Nate doesn't answer with patience!!..

It's good to know that 3 more seats are vacant..& I guess 3 more people in waitlist will be receiving acceptance emails shortly-if my guess is as good as your guess

Good luck waiting :luck:

Hi guys,

Since the dealine for the 2 seats was yesterday, I am wondering whether any one from waitlist received the acceptance emails?..

I just called Nate and got the routine answer from him.."I will let you know as soon as your status changes..." :rolleyes:

Did any one have any updates on it?

dentaldoc said:
Hi guys,

Since the dealine for the 2 seats was yesterday, I am wondering whether any one from waitlist received the acceptance emails?..

I just called Nate and got the routine anwer from him.."I will let you know as soon as your status changes..." :rolleyes:

Did any one have any updates on it?
Hey dentaldoc, m still waiting. really wish if i cud also say that i got in :oops: . good luck with ur nyuinterview

hi guys,
good news for u .i just send my deposit to UCSF.
i have to submit deposit to ucla by feb 28.i will be withdrawing my application.
good luck to all of u.

hi all,
i got in ucla.i got an email from nate yesterday night.but i'm more towards BU.but right now i have to pay deposit for ucla.but if i'll get in BU i'll quit ucla.any suggestions for ucla vs BU.

ayush said:
hi all,
i got in ucla.i got an email from nate yesterday night.but i'm more towards BU.but right now i have to pay deposit for ucla.but if i'll get in BU i'll quit ucla.any suggestions for ucla vs BU.

Hi ayush,

Congratulations about the UCLA acceptance.I would choose Boston over UCLA because its cheaper and more patients.Unfortunately I have a rejection from Boston, so have to take what i get.

what are your scores?

ayush said:
hi all,

Hi,
Congrats on UCLA acceptance..BU is way cheaper than UCLA(almost $60,000)
We just need a degree to practice in US as we all are already licensed to practice in our home country..Lets keep our fingers crossed for BU :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
ayush said:
hi all,
Hey Ayush, congratulations on ur acceptance :thumbup:

Hello guys,

Did any one in waitlist hear from Nate this week?. I am wondering how many out of 3 have joined UCLA?..DO any of you guys have any idea regarding this?

I guess we have to wait 1 more week(feb28th) to know whether the remaining seats are filled already..

Hi guys,

Just checking to see whether any one in waitlist got any acceptance emails?

Or may be we have to wait till tommorow to see whether the 2 seats are filled already.. :scared:

Good luck for those who are all waiting :luck:

hi,
as i have to make choice between ucla and bu,finally i chose BU and mailed nate that i am not accepting the admission.so anyone in waitlist will hear by tuesday.all the best.

Hi guys,

As the deadline is over (feb28th), I am curious to know if any received the accetance email from Nate yet?..But I am not sure abt the remaining seats whether it's 1 or 2 :confused:

By the way Ayush- good decision!:thumbup: and good luck with BU :luck:

for sure there are two seats becoz i m also joining UCSF.

Hi guys,

My friend talked with Nate on tuesday(mar 1st) and he said her that he is still waiting on 3 for confirmation..but have no idea abt the deadline dates for those 3 seats!

Any sdners among those unconfirmed 3 seats?

Hello guys,
Do any one of you have any updates abt how many seats are yet to be filled and the deadlines for it? :confused:

hi, I spoke to Nate on friday. He said they still`ve 3 unfilled seats. Their deadline to pay the deposit is 2 weeks.

hi everyone waiting for UCLA,

I heard that too.I had mailed earlier and he said that they have 3 seats remaining (still waiting for deposits ) and 9 were filled but as usual they arent going to tell who is next in line.I know of 6 students who are still on the wait list including me.

I guess like Ragini said we just have to wait and watch.Lets hope its someone from SDN.Atleast we get to hear that way.

best of luck to everyone.

Hearty Congrats to dentistplease :) for nyu acceptance. Wat abt Umich?
Also wanna know that if u r still waiting for ucla? good luck 4 watever u do :luck:

hi i got my acceptance 10 days back i didnt check my mail till now.
i dont understand y ithey sent me an acceptance without even getting my waitlist form(i didnt send thm tht since i got into ucsf) . i am going to reject this admission.
all the best to those who r waiting. i wont be able to access my mail for the next 2 weeks. so i wont be able to reply to any of the pms.

Ann 03 said:
hi i got my acceptance 10 days back i didnt check my mail till now.
i dont understand y ithey sent me an acceptance without even getting my waitlist form(i didnt send thm tht since i got into ucsf) . i am going to reject this admission.
all the best to those who r waiting. i wont be able to access my mail for the next 2 weeks. so i wont be able to reply to any of the pms.

Hello Anu,

How are you doing?..It's weired that they are sending acceptance emails to candidates who already withdrew their application..One of my friend who got in to BU also received the acceptance email this week although she already sent an email to Nate stating that she got in to other program..

It's delaying things very much for the people who want's to get in to UCLA becos they are sending acceptances to candidates who already joined other programs and they wait for like 15 days even if they don't respond and then move to the next candidate in the list :confused:

I guess 2 of them in the "waitlist" will be receiving acceptance emails this week :luck:

Hello Anu,

I guess you should send an email (official) to Nate if you are not joining..becos when my friend called Nate today to tell him that she won't be joining, he said that he wanted an official confirmation :confused:

I don't understand why they are complicating things when other schools are OK with phone confirmation? :confused:

friends,
i had received an acceptance from ucla.....
but since i am joining another school,
i have already informed nate of my decision of not going ahead with ucla.
this shud make 1 more seat available to ucla hopefuls.
all the best :thumbup:

starwars said:
friends,
i had received an acceptance from ucla.....
but since i am joining another school,
i have already informed nate of my decision of not going ahead with ucla.
this shud make 1 more seat available to ucla hopefuls.
all the best :thumbup:

Hi,
How r u doing?..long time no see in the forum.. :)
SO when did u receive the acceptance email from UCLA?..and when did u send email to nate that you won't be joining UCLA?
goodluck with UCSF :luck:

Hello guys,
I am happy to let you know that I just received my UCLA acceptance! :)
Well it's a long wait but I am happy that it's worth it! :p
Now I have to decide between Buffalo/UCLA
Good luck to the rest :luck:

hi dentaldoc,
congratulatins....
ur wait was really fruitful...
congrats once again...

Hi Dental Doc,

Congratulations on your acceptance at UCLA.Even I got my acceptance to UCLA.Its been a good month for me.
I have to choose between:

U-Mich
UCLA
NYU

Best of luck to everyone still waiting. :luck:

i got call from nate regarding i am still intrested or not in admission. and i said no so hope who is waiting for ucla will get call from nate soon.

Hi dentaldoc,

Congrats on your acceptance to UCLA, I am happy for you. Atlast the wait is worth it, it's party time now, have fun.

Congrats to dentistplease too.

dentistplease said:
Hi Dental Doc,

Congratulations on your acceptance at UCLA.Even I got my acceptance to UCLA.Its been a good month for me.
I have to choose between:

U-Mich
UCLA
NYU

Best of luck to everyone still waiting. :luck:
Wow :) dentistplease, Congratulations to you :thumbup: . I am really happy for you.
Hey dentaldoc, Congrats to you too :thumbup: I really wish if i had luck like you. Good luck in whatever you choose.

Thanks Ayush, dentistpls, nimesh, bluetooth and ragini for your wishes!

Congrats to dentist pls on UCLA acceptance. So which one r u choosing Michigan or UCLA?

Bluetooth, keep your chin up, My guess is you will be hearing from them soon. :luck: .

Ragini, I am sure you will get your chance. Keep up your hopes. :luck:

Among the 3 seats that was left, Ivshah is not accepting the offer, so did anyone received any acceptance lately?
Can i know how many are still waiting with UCLA as a only hope?

Hi Dental doc and Ragini,

Thanks a lot . :)
Congratulations to you too dental doc. :thumbup: I know that you had been waiting for this for a long time.
Time to go party. :D

Best of luck to all those who are waiting. :luck:

dentistplease said:
Hi Dental doc and Ragini,

Thanks a lot . :)
Congratulations to you too dental doc. :thumbup: I know that you had been waiting for this for a long time.
Time to go party. :D

Best of luck to all those who are waiting. :luck:
Hi dentistplease, Are you joining ucla or umich?
wat about you dentaldoc?

Hi dentistplease

can i know which school u have chosen UCLA or U Mich?

Is there any latest news about UCLA, is there any seats left for this year or did any one received any email from nate?

I am happy to let u guys know that i have been accepted at UCLA. I am happy and relieved now. :) :) :)

Thanks to SDN for the support and guidance. :thumbup:

bluetooth said:
I am happy to let u guys know that i have been accepted at UCLA. I am happy and relieved now. :) :) :)

Thanks to SDN for the support and guidance. :thumbup:

Congrats bluetooth...are u planning to join UCLA or do u have other options

Hi luvdent007,

I am planning to join UCLA. Thanks for the wishes.

congratulations blue tooth.wish you all the best. :)

All those starting school this year,please read and reply to the "Universal 2007 Acceptance Thread" started by yours truly.

Thanks