SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2007
Status
hello folks,
lets start this thread so that we can share any info regarding the remaining admission process,housing etc...
Also it might be helpful to know each other ahead of time..

About the Ads

skdent

10+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2006
Status
Non-Student
Hi SHINWARI!
yep.....so, see you next year!!! By the way, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!! God bless you!!

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2007
Status
Hi SHINWARI!
yep.....so, see you next year!!! By the way, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!! God bless you!!
thanx.happy new year to you too..I think we might be getting housing info in a couple of days.

smile 08

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
congratulation for your acceptance - ucla.i guess you also interviewed in bu.when you r interviewed in bu,did you hear any thing from them.
thanx.happy new year to you too..I think we might be getting housing info in a couple of days.

ashBDS

10+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2008
los angeles
Status
Dental Student
Hi
count me in. today i recieved the package from UCLA regarding physical exam, housing etc. we need to collect some extracted teeth b4 our orientation in May. I want to know if its mandatory to buy instruments kit from UCLA store. I am also not so excited abt using Dell laptop. Any feed back is welcome.

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2007
Status
Hi
count me in. today i recieved the package from UCLA regarding physical exam, housing etc. we need to collect some extracted teeth b4 our orientation in May. I want to know if its mandatory to buy instruments kit from UCLA store. I am also not so excited abt using Dell laptop. Any feed back is welcome.
congrats for ucla.
i think it is mandatory to buy dell laptop from them and instruments too.

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2007
Status
congratulation for your acceptance - ucla.i guess you also interviewed in bu.when you r interviewed in bu,did you hear any thing from them.
Nop i didnot get interviewed at BU this year.So i have no idea....

About the Ads