Ucla class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello folks,
lets start this thread so that we can share any info regarding the remaining admission process,housing etc...
Also it might be helpful to know each other ahead of time..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi SHINWARI!
yep.....so, see you next year!!! By the way, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!! God bless you!!

Hi SHINWARI!
yep.....so, see you next year!!! By the way, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!! God bless you!!
thanx.happy new year to you too..I think we might be getting housing info in a couple of days.

congrats skdent ,did you get any where else

congratulation for your acceptance - ucla.i guess you also interviewed in bu.when you r interviewed in bu,did you hear any thing from them.
thanx.happy new year to you too..I think we might be getting housing info in a couple of days.

Hi
count me in. today i recieved the package from UCLA regarding physical exam, housing etc. we need to collect some extracted teeth b4 our orientation in May. I want to know if its mandatory to buy instruments kit from UCLA store. I am also not so excited abt using Dell laptop. Any feed back is welcome.

Hi
count me in. today i recieved the package from UCLA regarding physical exam, housing etc. we need to collect some extracted teeth b4 our orientation in May. I want to know if its mandatory to buy instruments kit from UCLA store. I am also not so excited abt using Dell laptop. Any feed back is welcome.
congrats for ucla.
i think it is mandatory to buy dell laptop from them and instruments too.

congratulation for your acceptance - ucla.i guess you also interviewed in bu.when you r interviewed in bu,did you hear any thing from them.
Nop i didnot get interviewed at BU this year.So i have no idea....